Skip to product information
1 of 1


Skillogalee Clare Valley Rosé 2022

Skillogalee Clare Valley Rosé 2022

Regular price $22.99
Regular price $24.99 Sale price $22.99
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Dozen Price: $275.88
RRP: $30.00

The fruit for the Skillogalee 2022 Clare Valley Rosé carefully was sourced from estate grown blocks of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon harvested early, and especially for this wine. The blend composition is predominantly Shiraz (60%) with the remainder comprising Cabernet Sauvignon (40%). With a pretty pink blush colour, the wine has lifted floral aromatics of fresh red berry fruits, and a succulent palate with a dry fresh finish.

Wine Specifications

Variety: Rosé

Size: 750mL

Region: Clare Valley

ABV: 13%

Vintage: 2022

View full details

Winery & Vintage Info

The 2022 vintage was one of outstanding quality, with delicate concentration of flavour and structure – producing truly great wines. Ample winter and spring rainfall ensured adequate soil moisture for our dry-grown vines, the cool, dry weather through summer and early autumn provided ideal ripening conditions to produce fruit with high natural acidity and beautiful varietal flavour. The slow start and belated bud-burst, in combination with the cooler summer, resulted in one of the latest starts to harvest in more than a decade.

You may also like...

1 of 15