Hartshorn Sheep Whey Vodka 500mL (Tasmania)
The Hartshorn Sheep Whey Vodka has a creamy sweet nose, velvet body with a smooth attitude to finish.
The nose has a delicate brown sugar sweetness with a delightful floral undertone. Upon tasting you are welcomed with fresh pear and golden apple. Rounding out with hints of wild spice, leather and mineral freshness to finish. Super smooth with little heat and plenty of character.
Designed to drink straight at room temperature. Serve alone in a large aromatic glass or as a vodka martini with a pair of quality green olives.
Hartshorn Distillery is a new Tasmanian micro distillery making boutique batches of Vodka and Gin from their own sheep whey and are the first in the world to create this unique product.
They are proud to be one of the smallest distilleries in Australia making small 80 bottle batches using a 200L glass column still. Each bottle and label is hand painted by head distiller Ryan so it can be displayed proudly amongst your collection. All of their spirits are unfiltered meaning you can enjoy a spirit with more character and complexity.
The Hartshorn Sheep Whey Vodka won Champion Vodka of Australia at the World Vodka Awards 2017 in London and in 2017 they also won Australian Beverage of the year.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
• Worlds Best Vodka (World Vodka Awards 2018)
• BEST varietal vodka of Australia (World Vodka Awards 2019)
• BEST varietal vodka of the World (World Vodka Awards 2018)
• BEST varietal vodka of Australia (World Vodka Awards 2018)
• BEST varietal vodka of Australia (World Vodka Awards 2017)
• Australian Beverage of the Year (Food & Beverage Industry awards 2017)
|Brand||Hartshorn Sheep Whey Distillery|