Hugo Wines McLaren Vale Shiraz 2016

Tasting Notes
Hugo McLaren Vale Shiraz 2016 a bright maroon hue, with aromas of fresh plums, floral violet, hints of chocolate with lifted aromatic pepper and spices. The palate is full and rich, well balanced fruit flavours of plum, dark cherry and pepper with fine soft tannins.
In stock
SKU
9319643001031
$21.99
Dozen:$263.88
Hugo Wines McLaren Vale

Find out more about Hugo Wines McLaren Vale

PRODUCT AVAILABILITY VARIES AT EACH LOCATION CALL TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

DELIVERY INFORMATION

SPEND $200 & GET FREE DELIVERY TO MOST OF AUSTRALIA

TYPICAL DELIVERY TIMES & RATES

*NOT GUARANTEED*

Victoria 1-2 business days

11 Items/Bottles or Less $11 Per Order

12 Items/Bottles or More FREE

ACT & New South Wales 2-3 business days

11 Items/Bottles or Less $11 Per Order

12 Items/Bottles or More $5 Per Order

Queensland 3-4 business days

11 Items/Bottles or Less $11 Per Order

12 Items/Bottles or More $9 Per Order

Tasmania 4-5 business days

11 Items/Bottles or Less $17 Per Order

12 Items/Bottles or More $15 Per Order

South Australia 4-5 business days

11 Items/Bottles or Less $11 Per Order

12 Items/Bottles or More $5 Per Order

Western Australia 8-10 business days

11 Items/Bottles or Less $16 Per Order

12 Items/Bottles or More $15 Per Order

Northern Territory 8-10 business days

11 Items/Bottles or Less $35 Per Order

12 Items/Bottles or More $40 Per Order

*Note some bundles considered one item*

Orders are despatched within 1 to 2 business days. We may withhold despatch due to forecast weather conditions or events that may impact on the integrity of the products. Should we be un-able to despatch your order within a reasonable timeframe we will contact you.

For urgent deliveries call us to discuss your options.

International Deliveries Enquire Here

(Due to restrictions on importations
we cannot ship to all countries)

100% Hugo Estate grown Shiraz from two outstanding blocks planted by John Hugo in 1972 & 1988 on the elevated Hugo estate in McLaren Vale. Single cordon with fixed foliage/catch wires, handpicked. 2016 has shown to be a vintage with great fruit purity. Fermented on skins for 6 days in pump over fermenters, aged in French & American Oak hogsheads (50/50), 20% new Oak & remaining 80% 1-3 year old barrels for 16 months.
More Information
Case Qty12
ABV14.5%
ColourRed
VarietyShiraz
Vintage2016
BrandHugo Wines McLaren Vale
Country of ManufactureAustralia
RegionMcLaren Vale
StateSouth Australia
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price$26.99
Dozen Buy$263.88
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
We found other products you might like!